Bella's Lullaby

Friday 25 May 2007

My favorite music artistes I

As I getting the habits and thrills of blogging, I will be posting about my favorite artists every now and then. A small glimpse of what I have in my Creative Zen and currently listening to. Today, my first chosen ones are Moby and Tracey Thorn (aka EBTG).

First, the lady. If you never heard a band called Everything But the Girl way back in mid-1990s and late 80s, you either never being to a nightclub, or haven't born yet. Currently, she's having a solo album called Out of the Woods and her husband, Ben (also a member of EBTG) is currently running a nightclub. Here's a current MV of the album; Raise the Roof. Do clicky here and here.



Moby. Another famous dude to hit the club scenes. A bald and happy vegetarian who has great hits like 'Porcelain' and 'We Are All Made of Stars'. An active MoveOn activist & currently DJ-ing in the Europe tour. Here a MV called 'Honey'. Hope you enjoy. Oh do clicky here.

No comments:

Music Catch 2