Bella's Lullaby

Friday 3 August 2007

After a month long break from Com....


Assuming that breaking away from my PC for a month to concentrate on my new job would help me, it became evident that the reverse was true. Oh well, back to the drawing board I guess.

Anyway, just recently upgraded my old P4 PC to Dual Core, and needed a lot of new RE-installations to it.

Another disappointment I had was to miss this big event in Kansas City, USA; The Robert A. Heinlein Centennial. I'm a truly hard-core sci-fi fan and a strong supporter of the space advancement. After all, the space race is NOT over... Just us and our homeworld, Earth. And the stakes are much higher if nations (or giant corps to be exact) don't work together before it puts a deadly strain to this planet. Anyway clicky here.

No comments:

Music Catch 2