Bella's Lullaby

Wednesday 15 August 2007

All about bars, sci-fi & space dancers...


Let me introduce one of my favourite authors; Spider Robinson. Some of his works are the Callahan Series, the Stardance trilogy & the Deathkiller Series. I had personally had the entire Callahan Series and had opened my point of view and mind like a blooming flower. From the articles I read, he's a hard-core Robert Heinlein fan (my favourite too) and had a sense of witty humor that will make you roll all over.

Currently, he's continuing his story from 'Very Bad Deaths' which I will get it when I had the energy to search for it... And his lovely wife, Jeanne, is preparing the Stardance movie. Anyway, here are the links you should visit:

Clicky here for Spider's website. It hardly update though. But had cool songs he wrote, played and sang by him. Anyone heard of Amos Garret?

Clicky here for Jeanne's Stardance website. Tells you all the developments of the movie and a small clip from Youtube.

Clicky here for the forum that Spider indirectly spawned and influenced it. Check my posts as Cyberapto2!!!

Hope you guys get a glimpse of sci-fi fun.

No comments:

Music Catch 2