Bella's Lullaby

Monday 15 October 2007

Cars, online golf and Judas


It's been a long time since my last post. I need to keep a goal of posting it at least weekly...but I keep wondering what stuff to post about. Oh well.

Yesterday, I spotted this super-cool car while doing some mindless window-shopping in a foreigners/expats' shopping haven called Holland Village. Does anyone recognize the model? Sorry not much of a car geek.




Another thing I want to talk about is a cool online golfing game called Pangya. (Albatross18 for American Server) It has uber-cute characters, outrageous outfits for them to wear, and of course the intense competition on getting the top ranks in tournaments. The courses are way more interesting than real-life ones. LOL

If you're from South-east Asia, clicky here. If you're from Korea, (doubt I have Korean guests watching my blog! LOL) clicky here. If you're a Yankee or Canadian, clicky here.

Last but not least, I want to blog about the infamous betrayer in Christian History; Judas Iscariot. I just borrowed a book titled Gospel of Judas recently. Out of interest on this man's Point Of View that the other Disciples hate. It makes you wonder the authenticity and it's incredible journey across modern times. (It was stolen and sold in black market once before)

Do you think this extremely old Gospel is really Judas' account? Or was it an old fake? Clicky here if you're interested to get a copy. ;-)

P.S, National Geographic has a webpage on it too. You can also clicky here to see this rare document.

No comments:

Music Catch 2