Bella's Lullaby

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Love to be in Alice's shoes...

Alice from 'Alice the Wonderland' that is. That was one of my favorite childhood stories. And I absolutely love make-believe worlds, though aliens' & humanized robots' worlds are my cup of tea. But then there's a few fantasy movies that I like.

Apart from the Lord of Rings trilogy, Mirrormask, Pan's Labyrinth & Sky Captain and the Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow, the next hot movie of that sort of category IMO is The Golden Compass. Had read 'His Dark Materials' Omnibus and love it. And the movie stars Nicole Kidman & Christopher Lee. ;-)

Do clicky here. My Daemon is Pelagia BTW. (If you know WHAT animal is that..LOL)

PS. I know that I should had mentioned Alice from Resident Evil, but I'm not much of a fan of zombies and end-of-the-world stuff. But I like that freaky hologram girl & her freekin' lasers! LOL

No comments:

Music Catch 2